Thursday, October 18, 2007

Transforming Your Pants

I know, what am I doing posting on a Thursday right? Mind your own damn business and pay attention, I've got a couple of things to say. On Tuesday, my lunch started at 12:00pm. At 12:03pm I was standing in line at Best Buy holding perhaps the best way a human being can spend 15 of their hard earned dollars. I was buying the newly released Transformers movie. If you have seen the movie, you know why I was so excited.

For those who haven't seen it, this movie will rock your socks clean off your feet. It's damn good. Why? Because of 3 story tall robots that can kick ass like the Power Rangers dorky whatever-atron never even dreamed of, and then transform on a whim into cars, tanks, airplanes, and the like, that's why. Aside from a 2 hour movie containing nothing but epic scenes of hot, naked women, this is perhaps the most boyish idea on the planet. God bless it for that. However, if that isn't enough to get you to shell out some cash to see this movie (and why the hell wouldn't it be?), I'm going to provide you with some further incentive. That incentive, is named Megan Fox.

Even though I purchased the movie Tuesday, I was unable to watch it because I'm a Red Sox fan and I was obligated to suffer through the tragedy that has been this ALCS. So last night, I sat down and gathered several of the people I'm related to, often referred to as "family", and told them to convene at the designated viewing area. I felt it necessary to introduce them to the majesty of the Transfomers. No, I'm not being paid by Dreamworks, but if they read this and feel the need to send me a check I'd be happy to cash it. Anyway, after watching the movie and crapping my pants not once, but twice, at it's utter and total awesomeness, I was reminded of something. This movie features one of the hottest women on the planet. Before the hype surrounding the movie promoted her, I'd never actually heard of Megan Fox. That was my loss. However, if you still don't know who she is, you just might be gay. That goes for boys and girls, no excuses. There are a lot of reasons she's hot, but I think that one that does it for me is the dark hair/light eyes combo that I find completely irresistible. So I felt compelled to come on here and let people know how hot she is and that it's absolutely worth buying the movie just to see her in it. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking Prove It aren't you? Well just so there are no doubters, I'll show you a quick glimpse of her hotness right here. Thank me later, right now, look at the pics.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites